Losing someone you love is always an emotionally experience. Having to think about the financial part can be equally heart wrenching. What is most important is to be able to honor the wishes of your loved but still be able to grieve. To help make this possible, we offer a wide range of payment options.
Some of the payment methods we accept include:
- Cash, Check, Money Order, or Cashier’s Check
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express)
- Insurance Policy with the beneficiary’s consent. The policy can be used as payment for the funeral expenses. Insurance assignment is acceptable if the following criteria is met:
- The policy is verified by us and all documentation is signed prior to the funeral.
- The policy is assignable and payable directly to the funeral home.
- The policy must be non-contestable (if in the contestable period the policy will not be accepted as a form of payment).
- Pre-Arranged and Pre-Paid Funerals
- In some cases, the deceased’s estate must pay for funeral expenses, and in these instances, we request that a family member take the financial obligation for funeral expenses and then file for reimbursement with the estate.
Finally, we desire to provide funeral services to everyone within our community and we do not wish for anyone to be hindered by finances. If financial hardship is an issue for you, please contact us to set up an appointment to discuss your options.